The North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition is owned and produced by Wine Country Network, Inc, a leading producer of Internationally focused, professional beverage competitions. The North American Bourbon
and Whiskey Competition is dedicated to identifying North America’s Best Bourbon and Whiskey based products available!
Wine Country Network currently produces the following annual beverage competitions:
- Denver International Wine Competition
- Denver International Spirits Competition
- Tequila and Mezcal Challenge
- International Drink Pink Vino Rosé Wine Competition
- International Port & Fortified Wine Competition
The North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition was founded in 2015. This double-blind competition is be based on a 100-point scale. We will judge spirits (fairly) by styles and price categories.
American and Canadian made whiskeys now have the opportunity to compete against America’s native spirits for the coveted NABWC “BEST OF SHOW AWARD”.
Handsome Die-Cast Medal
Royalty-Free Competition & Medal Art Work-Available when winners are announced.
Actual competition scores and judges notes
We have made a number of changes to the competition:
- The competition is no longer accepting Whisky or Scotch entries from International producers outside of North America.
- The competition now has categories for products that are created from, or flavored by Bourbon or Whiskey.
(For example, Beer that is aged in a Bourbon Barrel).
- The competition is now 100% paperless. All entries are now made online through THEDATASTILL.COM.
- The 2020 North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition will take place on July 20-22, 2020 in
New Orleans, LA.
Top winners will be showcased in our hospitality suite during the same week as the 2020 Tales Of The Cocktail Festival (TM).