The North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition is owned and produced by Wine Country Network, Inc, a leading producer of Internationally focused, professional beverage competitions. The North American Bourbon
and Whiskey Competition is dedicated to identifying North America’s Best Bourbon and Whiskey based products available!
Wine Country Network currently produces the following annual beverage competitions:
- Denver International Wine Competition
- Denver International Spirits Competition
- Tequila and Mezcal Challenge
- International Drink Pink Vino Rosé Wine Competition
- International Port & Fortified Wine Competition
- Canned Challenge Competition
The North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition was founded in 2014. This double-blind competition is be based on a 100-point scale. We will judge spirits (fairly) by styles and price categories.
American and Canadian made whiskeys now have the opportunity to compete against America’s native spirits for the coveted NABWC “BEST OF SHOW AWARD”.
All winners receive:
- Handsome die-cast medal
- Royalty-free medal artwork
- Actual scores- upon request
- Judges notes- upon request
- Listing on competition website
- Follow-up coverage in Wine Country International (R) magazine
We have made a number of changes to the competition:
- The competition does not accept Whisky or Scotch entries from International producers outside of North America.
- The competition now has categories for products that are created from, or flavored by Bourbon, Whiskey or Moonshine, including RTD cocktails.
- The 2021 North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition will take place on July 23 & 24, 2022 in Denver, CO.Note: Past competitions have taken place in New Orleans during the same period as the Tales Of The Cocktail Festival. Due to Co-Vid 19, this event was cancelled in 2020 and will be held virtually in 2021.
We look forward to the possibility of returning to more normal times in 2022.